- Trader Joe’s whole wheat pizza dough
- 3 cups grated Italian fontina cheese (8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups grated fresh mozzarella cheese (7 ounces)
- 11 ounces creamy goat cheese, such as montrachet, crumbled
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
for the vinaigrette:
- 1/2 cup good olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 ounces baby arugula
- 1 lemon, sliced
Make the garlic oil. Pour 1/2 cup olive oil, the garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes into a small saucepan, and bring to a simmer over low heat. Cook for 10 minutes, making sure the garlic doesn’t burn. Set aside.
Preheat the oven to 500 degrees.
Brush the pizzas with the garlic oil, and sprinkle each one liberally with salt and pepper. Sprinkle the pizzas evenly with fontina, mozzarella and goat cheese. Drizzle each pizza with 1 tablespoon more of the garlic oil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the crusts are crisp and the cheeses begin to brown.
To make the vinaigrette, whisk together 1/2 cup of the olive oil, the lemon juice, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. When the pizzas are done, place the arugula and spinach in a large bowl and toss with just enough vinaigrette to moisten. Slice the pizza into quarters and top with a large bunch of the greens. Sprinkle with a small amount of salt and serve.