- 1 1/2 oz goat cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2 tbsp shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 tsp virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped vidalia onion
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced cooked skinless white-meat chicken
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 six-inch corn tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray, preferably olive oil
Combine cheeses in a small bowl. Set aside.
Heat olive oil in a medium saute pan over medium-low heat. Add onion and saute for 2 minutes. Add corn and pepper; saute for 1 minute. Add chicken and saute for 1 minute. Remove from heat, then stir in cilantro.
Divide cheese mixture and spread over 2 tortillas. Layer each tortilla with half the chicken mixture and top with remaining tortillas. Spray a large frying pan or griddle with cooking spray. Warm quesadillas over medium heat for 5 to 6 minutes, flipping halfway. Makes 2 servings.
Nutrition Per Serving: 331 Calories, 21.6 g Protein, 4.1g Fiber
Source: Women’s Health