- 4 cups lightly packed trimmed arugula
- 1 teaspoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 (1/2-ounce) slices prosciutto, each cut in half lengthwise
- 3 nectarines, each cut into 8 wedges (about 3/4 pound)
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to combine. Arrange 3 or 4 arugula leaves at 1 end of 1 prosciutto strip. Place 1 nectarine wedge on top of arugula; roll up. Place bundle, seam side down, on a serving plate. Repeat procedure with remaining arugula, prosciutto, and nectarines. Makes 8 servings (serving size: 3 bundles).
Source: Cooking Light