- 2 boneless chicken breasts, a total of about 1 lb.
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced, or a teaspoon of pre-minced garlic
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- spray vegetable oil
Cut chicken into about 10 strips, and toss with sesame oil, soy sauce, cilantro, garlic, and red pepper flakes in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper and thread each slice onto a skewer.
Heat grill to high heat and spray with oil, cook chicken for about 1 minute per side.
For sauce blend peanut butter and vinegar, add water if necessary for desired flavor and consistency.
Source: Food Gawker