- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter – softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup peanut butter – chunk or smooth
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups old fashioned oats – not instant
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/2 cup white chocolate chips, 1/4 cup peanut butter chips & 1/4 cup toffee bits
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or silpats. Cream butter, peanut butter and sugars together in mixer (about 3 minutes).
In a large bowl, toss oats, cinnamon and baking soda together. Add eggs to butter & sugar mixture one at a time. Make sure the eggs are mixed in well. Add vanilla and salt. Mix to combine. Add the oat mixture to the bowl and then slowly add the “stuff” and mix until it is incorporated.
Using a small ice cream scoop or spoon, scoop the cookie dough onto the lined baking sheets. Space them about two inches apart. Flatten the tops a bit with the bottom of a glass. Bake for 10 minutes.
Source: Picky Cook