- 3 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 3 teaspoons white balsamic vinegar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 firm-ripe peaches
- 4 generous handfuls of mixed greens
- 8 ounces (or more) fresh mozzarella, sliced into rounds
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Whisk olive oil and vinegar together in a small bowl to make a vinaigrette. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside. Halve the peaches, remove pits and slice into rounds. In a large bowl, toss the mixed greens with about half the vinaigrette.
Arrange alternating slices of peach and mozzarella along the center of the platter or on each plate. Drizzle additional vinaigrette over the peaches and mozzarella. Sprinkle with chopped basil. Serves 4.
Source: Blue Kitchen