- Trader Joes/Whole Foods whole wheat pizza dough or homemade focaccia dough, enough to cover a baking sheet
- olive oil to lightly coat baking sheet – 1 to 2 tablespoons
- one peach
- 5 slices prosciutto, torn or cut into smaller pieces
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, roughly chopped
- 2 – 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
Set oven to 500F. Stretch out dough on lightly oiled baking sheet. Top with sliced peaches, prosciutto, rosemary and goat cheese. Bake until dough is golden, about 10 to 15 minutes.
Source: Patent and the Pantry