- 1 large jicima
- 1 large mango
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp + 1 tsp Honey
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup cilantro (loosely packed)
- 1/4 cup basil (loosely packed)
- Salt & White pepper to taste
Peel the Jicama and julienne. Peel mango and cube flesh. Mix together in large bowl.
For dressing, combine vinegars, lime juice, dijon & honey in small bowl. Drizzle olive oil into vinegar mix while whisking vigorously. When all is combined, add in chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Allow to sit for an hour or more to allow flavors to meld and intensify.
Source: Guilty Kitchen