- 3 cups (1/2-inch) cubed honeydew melon (about 1/2 medium melon)
- 3 cups (1/2-inch) cubed cantaloupe (about 1 medium melon)
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh mint
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shaved fresh Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Cracked black pepper (optional)
Combine first 5 ingredients, tossing gently. Arrange melon mixture on a serving platter. Arrange prosciutto evenly over melon mixture; sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano. Garnish with cracked black pepper. Makes 8 servings (serving size: about 3/4 cup).
Wine note: pair with a fuller-bodied California pinot grigio, especially given the full flavors of the prosciutto, mint, and Parmigiano.
Source: Cooking Light; Nutrition Per Serving: 87 Calories