- 1 1/4 cups uncooked orzo
- 3 cups chopped grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 1/2 cups trimmed arugula
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup prechopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain well. Combine pasta, chicken, and the next 6 ingredients (through oregano) in a large bowl; toss well.
Combine vinegar, oil, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle vinegar mixture over pasta mixture; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with cheese.
Source: Cooking Light