- 2 cups cranberry or apple juice
- 1 cup couscous
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 9 oz strawberries, halved or red apple, diced
- 9 oz mixed fresh berries (cherries/grapes/figs/dates/diced pear)
- ¾ cup nut & seed mix (walnuts, almonds, sunflower seeds etc.)
- fresh mint leaves
- maple syrup or honey
- non-dairy or dairy yogurt
In a small saucepan bring the juice to boil, remove from heat. Combine the couscous and dried cranberries together in a large bowl, pour over the hot juice, cover and stand for 10 minutes.
Once the juice is absorbed, fold through the nuts, seeds and fresh fruits. Best served warm topped with yogurt, a good drizzle of maple syrup and a few mint leaves on top.
Source: Veggie Num Num