- Thomas whole wheat English muffins (100 cal per muffin)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk (almond, soy, cows, etc.)
- Dash of spice – cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, etc.
- 1 blood orange, peeled and segmented
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- Low fat cooking spray
Beat egg, milk, and spice together. Heat griddle or non-stick pan over medium heat. Add cooking spray and dip English muffin in egg mixture. Place on griddle and cook for 3 minutes on one slide. Flip and cook for one more minute until egg is cooked through.
Arrange the pancakes on a plate, top with orange and grapefruit. Makes 1-2 servings.
Picture: Joy the Baker