- 1 package Trader Joe’s fresh pesto tortellini (8 ounce) (or any fresh stuffed pasta)
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2-inch spears
- 1 cup shelled peas (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Herb and garlic goat cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar (or a squeeze of lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Bring a pot of water to a boil, salt. Meanwhile, prepare and ice bath and prep vegetables.
When the water is boiling, add the tortellini. It will cook in about 5 minutes (or follow package directions). After 3 minutes, add the asparagus. Add the peas for the last 30 seconds.
Strain the pasta and vegetables and place immediately into the ice bath. Once they’ve cooled, strain again and pour into a mixing bowl. Add the spinach, radish, chives, pine nuts and goat cheese. Toss with vinegar and oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Source: The Kitchn