- 1 peach, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon lime zest
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Dash of salt
- 2 large (8 or 9-inch) whole wheat tortillas (Trader Joe’s wheat, high fiber tortillas are great)
- 2 ripe but firm peaches, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- Cooking spray
Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a small bowl and set aside.
To make quesadillas, lay the brie slices on one half of each tortilla. Top with sliced peaches and basil, then fold the other half of the tortilla over the filling to make a half circle. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and spray with cooking spray. Place quesadilla in pan and cook for 2 minutes, until golden brown and crisp, then flip and cook the other side another 2 minutes. Remove from pan and repeat with the other quesadilla if they could not fit in the pan together. Slice each quesadilla into 3 wedges and serve warm, topped with the peach salsa.
Source: Food Gawker