- 2 Belgian endive, sliced thin (approximately 2 cups)
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 lemon, juice from
- 1 apple, chopped
- 3/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (not raw)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 3 tablespoons diced shallot
- Himalayan salt and pepper (to taste)
Place endive in bowl, mix in lemon juice. Do this right away as the endive will start to brown quickly. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
For Dressing: Place all ingredients except the diced shallot in blender. Blend until emulsified (thickened). Stir in salt and pepper to taste.