- Trader Joe’s Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
- 1 cup cooked chicken
- 1 jar Trader Joe’s Peanut Satay Sauce
- 1/2 cup carrots, shredded
- 2 tbsp unsalted Peanuts, chopped
- 4 green onions, cut lengthwise
- 1 cup low-fat shredded mozzarella
- Red pepper flakes & freshly ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 425°.
Take out pizza dough and allow it to rise for 45 minutes to an hour. Begin to shape the dough by lightly dusting a flat surface with flour, form the dough into a ball, and begin to push from the center out (or use a rolling pin). When the dough is in a rough circular shape, spread the satay sauce on top of the dough.
Sprinkle the mozzarella over the sauce and layer the marinated chicken on top of that. Complete by sprinkling with the shredded carrots, green onions and peanuts. Place carefully into the oven (if you have a pizza stone, all the better, otherwise a baking sheet will do just fine). Bake for 10 – 15 min until the cheese bubbles and the crust turns golden brown. Top with red pepper flakes & freshly ground black pepper.
Serves: 2 – 4
Cooking Time: 10 – 15 Minutes
Source: Trader Joe’s