- 1 (15-ounce) can no-salt-added garbanzos beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 apple, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon kelp granules
- Ground black pepper to taste
Pulse the garbanzo beans in the bowl of a food processor or blender until coarsely chopped.
Transfer to a medium bowl and add apple, celery, pecans, relish, red onion, dill, lemon juice, and kelp granules.
Stir until well combined. Season with pepper and chill until ready to serve. You can spread it over a salad or fold it into a wrap with collard greens.
Source: Fit Sugar