Interesting Pomegranate Fact: Research has shown that pomegranates have more inflammation-fighting antioxidants than red wine or green tea.
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon salt-free Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 lime
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 8 tablespoons sliced red onion
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 8 tablespoons crumbled low-fat queso fresco
Preheat grill pan over high heat. Coat chicken with olive oil spray; season with Mexican seasoning and salt. Grill 4–5 minutes per side; cut into bite-size cubes. In bowl, mash avocado with fork; stir in pomegranate seeds, juice from 1 lime, and minced garlic.
On each of 4 plates, divide chicken and guacamole among 2 (6-inch) corn tortillas; top with 2 tablespoons sliced red onion, 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage, and 2 tablespoons crumbled low-fat queso fresco. Makes 4 Servings.
Nutrition Per Serving: 374 Calories, 12.8g Fat, 29g Protein, 8g Fiber