- 10 1/4-inch-thick slices of seeded or plain baguette
- About 1/2 cup hummus
- About 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and thinly sliced
- Pea shoots/arugula, for garnish
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Extra-virgin olive oil (optional), for garnish
Toast the slices of baguette. Top each crostini with about 1 tablespoon hummus, a few slices of sun-dried tomatoes, and pea shoots. Sprinkle with flaky salt and drizzle with olive oil (if using). Eat immediately. Makes 10 crostini.
Source: Fit Sugar