- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 6-ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 ears corn, shucked
- 5 ounces baby spinach (about 5 cups)
- 1 avocado, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 ounces Parmesan, shaved
Heat grill to medium-high. In a medium bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, rosemary, garlic, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper. Transfer half the dressing to a small bowl; set aside. Add the chicken to the remaining dressing and turn to coat.
Rub the corn with the remaining tablespoon of oil and season with ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Grill the corn and chicken, covered, turning occasionally, until the corn is tender and lightly charred, 4 to 6 minutes, and the chicken is cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Cut the kernels off the cobs and slice the chicken.
Toss the spinach, chicken, corn, and avocado with the reserved dressing and sprinkle with the Parmesan.
Source: Cooking Light