This is a great summer BBQ recipe!
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 4 cups cubed seeded watermelon
- 2 cups diced jicama
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) feta cheese, crumbled
Combine onion and juice in a medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes. Add watermelon, jicama, olives, parsley, and mint. Cover and chill 1 hour. Sprinkle with cheese.
Recipe via Cooking Light