- 3 whole wheat English muffins, split and lightly toasted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits in juice, drained, or finely chopped fresh pineapple
- 4 ounces shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Set the muffins, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Top with the ham, pepper, pineapple, and cheese. Bake for 12 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbly. This is one of my favorite quick recipes! High fiber and low calorie.
Source: Women’s Health Magazine