- 1/2 cup dry packed sun dried tomatoes
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cups sauteed greens
- 1 whole wheat pizza crust (12″ diameter; thin crust Boboli or Trader Joe’s)
- 5 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 3 oz mild feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tsp fresh oregano leaves
Preheat oven to 400°F, preferably with a pizza stone inside. Meanwhile, soak tomatoes in hot water 10 minutes or until soft. Drain and chop.
Squeeze lemon juice onto greens and then scatter greens onto pizza crust. Top with tomatoes and olives, crumble feta on top, and sprinkle with oregano.
Bake 12 minutes directly on rack or pizza stone, or until cheese is soft and golden in spots and crust is crisp.
Source: Women’s Health Magazine