One of my new favorite pizzas! Just made this for my family on our annual Montana ski trip.
- 1-16 ounce pizza dough (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil – I used butter as we had no olive oil
- 2 cups shredded Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 small ear grilled sweet corn, kernels removed from cob
- 1 roasted green peppers, diced
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 avocados, sliced, pit and skin removed
- 1/3 cup cotija cheese – I omitted as I didn’t have
- Squeeze of fresh lime juice
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
Place the pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough out into a circle. Carefully move the pizza dough to a pizza pan or pizza stone. Spread the pizza evenly with olive oil. Top cheese, corn kernels, peppers, and cilantro.
Place the pizza in the hot oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until pizza crust is golden and cheese is melted. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with avocado slices and cotija cheese. Squeeze fresh lime juice over the pizza. Cut into slices.
Note: Cotija cheese is a Mexican cheese and you can find it at most markets.
Recipe Source: Two Peas and Their Pod